4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Pretty good breakdown.

I do like that you said that that it is not bad by default to clickbait (with one notable example).

ApexxWolf responds:

Thanks :D

What I Hate About The Clu What I Hate About The Clu

Beating a bit too much on the stereotypical "odd-one-out nice guy" mentality. I am not sure if it was supposed to make fun of said mindset or if you were serious. Regardless, it was unfunny.

Ninja Action - 4 Ninja Action - 4

Possibly one of the best fighting animations I've seen in a while. Fluent and fast animation, violence, humor and it remains a blast throughout the entire time.

I will, however, side with Atlas on the background-issue. They are really nice and all and form a contrast between background and characters, which is nice and important, but said contrast a bit too strong. Id suggest more stylized backgrounds for the future. The photomontages and the cartoony animation just don't add up too well.

But it's a minor complaint, honestly, because it was still a blast to watch and kept me entertained from start to finish.

Organ Story Organ Story

I think "great" fits best here.
Not only in terms of quality animation and storytelling, but also as a motivator for a healthier lifestyle.
Just great all around.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Thank you! :)

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

I think most things about this cartoon have been said already, so I'll keep it short:
Awesome. Premise. writing, animation...everything is awesome.

Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D

I liked it. The faces could have been a bit more expressive at times, but the overall animation quality and loyalty to the source material make it a good work.