All 35 art Reviews

Pincushion Pincushion

What doesn't kill him makes him stronger.

It's also going to die.

Warframe - Ivara Warframe - Ivara

Real good job, mate.
Thanks alot! :)

Syrupmasterz responds:

You're welcome. :P

11h53 11h53

I don't know why this makes me think on NieR.
I really don't.

I really dig what you did with the lighting and the flowing band(s?). Looks very alive.
Maybe make a fight scene next. Might be a good opportunity to practive motion and impact.

Cosmic Knowledge? Cosmic Knowledge?

You may wanto to stick to the theme. 30 days of cosmic horrors sounds cool and challenging.
The inkwork is amazing as always. I wonder how much a couple of stars might have added to the image.

Elder Thing Elder Thing

Has something lovecraftian about it. Love it.

ThePsychoSheep responds:

Thanks!It is actually lovecraftian since it's the Elder Thing from "At the mountains of Madness"

Witch of the Blood Harvest Witch of the Blood Harvest

I think its just enough. An overall cool design.
I love how the elongate limbs and her bugteeth add to her character.

Pilgrim Pilgrim

Very cool character. I like how his appearance alone can tell so much about him.

FallinGirl2015 FallinGirl2015

I'm digging the atmosphere in this work. Well done.

Mut Mut

Great job.
Love the overall rought feel you gave Mut and the ambient light sets the tone very well.

I'm just wondering if perhaps the theme of transformation could have been incorporated more. Drawing god figures always opens up many design possibilities to go nuts with. Especially when given a theme you can create very stiking designs.

I suggest to check out Mohrbachers Angelarium artworks, especially the "Tree of Life" series. It is an excelent example of what I am talking about in regards of design.

Xephio responds:

Funny you mentioned Mohrbachers, its namely a huge inspiration for these.
I'll admit I gave him the theme Transformation a bit randomly and didnt really design him based on it.
Initially i was gonna give him the theme of Insanity but I didnt think it'd quite fit with the rest.
Thanks a bunch though, ill study the tree of life series a bit more

Fairy Slave Fairy Slave

I'll take one, thank you.

Love the designs of both the fairy and the slaver. Something you'd see in a high quality comic book.